Over 80 Years
Hudson Valley Roofers
Quality Roofing from GAF and Certainteed
We will be with you from start to finish and guarantee your satisfaction in your new shingle roof. Most shingle roofing jobs are completed the same day.See More
Quality Flat Roofs using products from Firestone and Carlisle
Big jobs, commercial or residential. J&A Roofing is your Flat Roof Specialist in the Hudson Valley.See More
Contact Us for a Free Quote
We offer complimentary, no obligation estimates for all jobs. Contact J&A Roofing Company today for all of your flat roof, shingle roof, or metal roof needs. Or, you can browse our website for more details on our roofing options, and to see samples of our work. With offices in Kingston NY, we service the entire Hudson Valley, and are your roofing replacement experts since 1938.
Preventive Maintenance on your Roof Now, Saves Trouble Later
If you don't take care of your roof, you could end up with bigger problems when winter comes. Snow on your roof can meanlots of added weight, and if your roof has damage, the underlying structure could be compromised too.
- Make sure your roof is inspected for integrity; not just of the outer surface, but the underlying structure as well.
- Your attic insulation prevents heat from reaching the roof, melting snow, and forming ice dams. Check your attic for adequate insulation.
- In the event on heavy snow or unusual snowfall amounts, use a roof rake to prevent strain on your roof.
Help, I have moss on my roof!
Moss on your roof can be nice to look at, but the truth is that it can be tough to get rid of, and it can do permanent damage to your roof, causing shingles to lift and allowing water and ice to enter eventually causing leaks and roof failure.
- Use a brush and a mild roof cleaner to get rid of growing moss at the first sign
- Keep an eye on areas around chimneys and skylights
- Call J&A Roofing to assess the stability and integrity of your roof, and make any necessary repairs
Leaking Roofs Lead to big headaches
If your gutter blew off in the last storm, or that tree limb that was rubbing against the roof for years finally did its damage, or even if you've tried to patch that pesky shingle in the past and it just isnt working, you may now have a leak.
One thing unfortunately leads to another
That small leak could mean sheetrock damage, or damage to your belongings. The integrity of your house could be at risk!
Let us climb up and take a Look
Don't let a small problem turn into a major issue. Call the experts at J&A Roofing so we can fix it, and fix it right!